Spelling Test Practice 7
Spelling Test Practice allows you to create, record, and save a spelling list so that you can practice each day for a spelling test. Spelling lists are saved to your device as .sp7 files. You enter a spelling word and record its pronunciation so that when you take a test, you hear the recorded word. Spell can also use your device to speak the word through TTS (text to speech). You can view reports of your grades and misspelled words. Spell is great for Junior High and High School students.
- Helps prepare for tests and spelling bees -
- Record and hear the words in your own voice -
- Let your device speak the word -
- Case-sensitive letters -
- Randomize the spelling list -
- Practice(look-cover-guess), Test, Word Scramble and Missing Letters -